TAMASHII NATIONS客戶支持
Please do not send the same information twice.
<尊敬的客戶>
關於本頁的咨詢,有必要了解以下項目。
Please read all the terms and conditions below before you proceed.



<通知條款和條件>
需要從瀏覽器啟動郵件功能的環境。
Please make sure you can open email in your web browser
對應語言只有英語。
Support is provided in English only
沒有收據和商品圖像的情況下,無法對應。
We do not accept claims without a picture of the receipt and product
圖像大小不能超過1 MB。(超過1 MB時無法接收。)
The size of the photo must be less than 1 MB (We can’t receive if it is over 1MB)
根據商品、內容,有不能對應的情況。
We may decline your request depending on the product and/or claim.
對應期限是從收據記載的購買日開始6個月以內。
The deadline of our support is within 6 months from the purchased day listed on your receipt.
在某些情況下,可能會發貨零件,但請提前查看您所在國家/地區有關進口和禁止物品的法律法規。萬一我們發貨給客戶的零件在客戶所在國家或地區被沒收,或者被徵收關稅或其他稅款,我們將不承擔任何責任。
In case of Bandai Co., Ltd. sending you some parts, you should investigate the rules and regulations regarding importing into your country, including goods restricted for import. In the unlikely event that some parts are not allowed for import into your country or is subject to tax, Bandai Co., Ltd. cannot accept responsibility.
不能回答無關的內容。
We do not answer any unrelated inquiries.
本公司取得的顧客個人信息,用於售後服務,未經顧客同意,不用於其他目的。
We will never use your personal information without your knowledge and prior consent, your personal information will only be used for the customer service.
如果您設置了域名指定接收,請將其設置為接收來自“@tamashii-cs.com”的郵件。
Please do not block the following domain “@tamashii-cs.com”
請勿轉載回信的文字和內容。
All copyrights reserved.
請勿填寫商品創意等建議。本公司對於該提案不承擔任何義務或責任,請知悉。
Please do not enter any unrelated contents such as product ideas. We cannot take responsibility information provided unrelated to the claim.


<禁止使用>
客戶在與戴爾聯係時,不得:。
Following acts are prohibited in our web sites.

註冊他人的電子郵件地阯等進行虛假申報、申報的行為。
Declaring and reporting false information such as registering an email address of any third person.
以營利為目的或以營利為目的或以營利為目的的行為。
Conducting commercial activities or activities for commercial purposes.
損害第三方或者本公司的名譽或者信用的行為。
Infringing the reputation or credit of Bandai Co., Ltd. or third parties.
使用或提供有害程序 (如計算機病毒) 的行為或可能的行為。
Using or providing a harmful program, such as a computer virus, or engaging in acts which could
違反法律、法規、規章的行為;或者可能違反法律、法規、規章的行為;或者本公司認為不適當的行為。
Other acts in violation of applicable laws and regulations, or which could be in violation, and other acts deemed inappropriate by Bandai Co., Ltd.



如果您同意上述所有內容,請檢查以下內容。
如果您同意以上所有條款和條件,請勾選“我同意所有”
單擊“下一步”打開郵件Form。
Please click “NEXT” to open your email in this web browser.