TAMASHII NATIONS客户支持
Please do not send the same information twice.
<尊敬的客户>
关于本页的咨询,有必要了解以下项目。
Please read all the terms and conditions below before you proceed.



<通知条款和条件>
需要从浏览器启动邮件功能的环境。
Please make sure you can open email in your web browser
对应语言只有英语。
Support is provided in English only
没有收据和商品图像的情况下,无法对应。
We do not accept claims without a picture of the receipt and product
图像大小不能超过1 MB。(超过1 MB时无法接收。)
The size of the photo must be less than 1 MB (We can’t receive if it is over 1MB)
根据商品、内容,有不能对应的情况。
We may decline your request depending on the product and/or claim.
对应期限是从收据记载的购买日开始6个月以内。
The deadline of our support is within 6 months from the purchased day listed on your receipt.
在某些情况下,可能会发货零件,但请提前查看您所在国家/地区有关进口和禁止物品的法律法规。万一我们发货给客户的零件在客户所在国家或地区被没收,或者被征收关税或其他税款,我们将不承担任何责任。
In case of Bandai Co., Ltd. sending you some parts, you should investigate the rules and regulations regarding importing into your country, including goods restricted for import. In the unlikely event that some parts are not allowed for import into your country or is subject to tax, Bandai Co., Ltd. cannot accept responsibility.
不能回答无关的内容。
We do not answer any unrelated inquiries.
本公司取得的顾客个人信息,用于售后服务,未经顾客同意,不用于其他目的。
We will never use your personal information without your knowledge and prior consent, your personal information will only be used for the customer service.
如果您设置了域名指定接收,请将其设置为接收来自“@tamashii-cs.com”的邮件。
Please do not block the following domain “@tamashii-cs.com”
请勿转载回信的文字和内容。
All copyrights reserved.
请勿填写商品创意等建议。本公司对于该提案不承担任何义务或责任,请知悉。
Please do not enter any unrelated contents such as product ideas. We cannot take responsibility information provided unrelated to the claim.


<禁止使用>
客户在与戴尔联系时,不得:。
Following acts are prohibited in our web sites.

注册他人的电子邮件地址等进行虚假申报、申报的行为。
Declaring and reporting false information such as registering an email address of any third person.
以营利为目的或以营利为目的或以营利为目的的行为。
Conducting commercial activities or activities for commercial purposes.
损害第三方或者本公司的名誉或者信用的行为。
Infringing the reputation or credit of Bandai Co., Ltd. or third parties.
使用或提供有害程序 (如计算机病毒) 的行为或可能的行为。
Using or providing a harmful program, such as a computer virus, or engaging in acts which could
违反法律、法规、规章的行为;或者可能违反法律、法规、规章的行为;或者本公司认为不适当的行为。
Other acts in violation of applicable laws and regulations, or which could be in violation, and other acts deemed inappropriate by Bandai Co., Ltd.



如果您同意上述所有内容,请检查以下内容。
如果您同意以上所有条款和条件,请勾选“我同意所有”
单击“下一步”打开邮件Form。
Please click “NEXT” to open your email in this web browser.